ORDER WOOD PELLETS TODAY!We are proud to sell Energex Premium Wood Pellets since 2004. It is just simply superior wood pellet fuel!
PLEASE CALL FOR QUESTIONS AND TO PLACE AN ORDER – TODAY!
717- 436-9295 and ask for Monika
Benefits of Bulk Wood Pellets:
Safety and Convenience
Home Delivery with Storage Options
Clean, Green Fuel
No More Disposing of Plastic Bags
No More Carrying heavy Bags
Blown DUST FREE into Storage
- PelletsExpress 2000
- Holds 2000 pounds of wood pellet fuel
- Lined bag protects pellets from moisture
- Bag can sit directly on the floor
- Bag easily folds up for storage
- Dimension: 40″ x 40″ footprint
- PelletsExpress 4000
- Holds 4000 pounds of wood pellet fuel
- Steel-reinforced plywood construction
- Hinge top allows for easy fill
- Bench opening allows for easy retrieval
- Dimensions: 40″ deep x 74″ wide
- PelletsExpress 2800
- Holds 2800 pounds of wood pellet fuel
- Elevated bags within the steel frame
- Slide gate enables bottom discharge
- Can be used as a standalone storage
unit, or connected to the vacuum transfer
- Dimensions: 48″ x 48″ base x 96″ high
- Transfers pellets within your home
- Connects to PelletsExpress 2800
- Discharges in the Cabinet or virtually anywhere in your home
- Permanent system includes: pellet feeder, electrical relay, vacuum, receiver and cabinet
- Additional variable charges for custom installation
Energex fuel is certified.
At Energex, Quality is second to none. In addition to being certified under Pellet Fuels Institute’s (PFI) Standards Program, we have spent years implementing one of the industry’s most advanced, and rigorous, internal QA/QC programs. Our internal testing goes beyond what is required by the PFI Standards Program to ensure that the fuel in your bag exceeds specifications of the PFI Premium Grade.
Our process starts from the very beginning. We established a standard with our raw material suppliers to ensure that the wood coming in will meet our requirements for the pellets going out. The only loads that are accepted meet our standards for ash, moisture, and virgin wood fiber. All internal testing is performed in our advanced Quality Control Laboratories onsite at each facility.
Our Energex Standard continues throughout the Production, Packaging, and Shipping phases to ensure the product you receive is outstanding, inside and out. When you purchase our fuel, you put your faith in us to keep your home warm during the coldest of winters, and we put that responsibility into each pellet. That is the Energex Standard.